Hey!!!
So, again, not much time. First of all my computer was crappy and froze up.
Second of all I had a ton of pictures to download!!! Woo-hoo! Thanks so much! I love them!
And third of all I had one long email to read—thanks Dad! And then one NOVEL! Ha ha! Just kidding—Love you Mom.
But real fast, this week was the best ever!!! This area is starting to change SO much! We have gone from having 15 and 10 people in church to 32!!! This week was amazing! And it was way cool. After Elder H. and I blessed the sacrament and I was sitting there watching the kid, R., pass it to everyone and it just made me so happy to see so many people there especially all of the complete families! And then R. came back with the water tray and he took the absolute last sacrament cup. There were exactly enough for everyone in church! President J. our branch president said that next week we are going to have to prepare two trays for the first time in years! It was really amazing and all of the members were so happy! And we are getting everyone real excited for conference too. We are going to watch it in the District Center which is in Poptún. And we are going to stay the night over at the Elders´ house over there.
And no I haven't had any more trouble with fleas, and I did not hurt any important parts in the accident. (Note from Carol Anne: I asked him if he hurt himself when he split his pants.)
What happened to my little sister? and who is that eighteen year old girl in those pictures? (Note from Carol Anne: I sent him some recent photographs of Abby...she has grown into a beautiful young women!She is only 13!)
And Taylor, you´re wearing the shorts buddy...that´s saying something...Ha ha ha!
(Note from Carol Anne: After the BYU/Utah game Taylor wanted to send him a photograph of himself wearing a pair of Hayden's old U of U shorts while doing the thumbs down thing and pulling a face!)
Oh and Whitney, that baby is going to be grandisísimo!!! (Note from Carol Anne: He is commenting on the latest photo of Whitney that we sent....she is due in Nov.)
Oh and dad, I´m digging the tie! Im glad someone is putting it to use after I had to leave it behind! Ha ha ha! That is one I left right? And I like I told you before I love that suit.
And I am so happy Avery knows my name! Even though she is still probably going to be scared of me when I get home! Ha ha!
And if you sent packages they are probably in the office. We hardly ever get pouch out here in Petén. Like every....I dont even know how long! I got a package from J and their family though! Ha ha ha!........ awkward.................( National Treasure Voice) .........but it was nice of them.
| So these are just the pictures of our Pday activity we did today. |
| We went to these pretty sweet caves and just searched around. It was way cool! |
| And there were bats everywhere! But we couldn´t ever get a picture of the bats. |
| I went like way deep in and there were some spots that I had to get down on my stomach and like wiggle through like a worm! It was way cool. |
K— really gotta go! I love you all so- so- so much!!! Thank you for everything!
Love ya!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment