Ha ha! Sorry I did not write yesterday! We didn't have p-day yesterday cuz today we got permission to go to the temple as a zone and it is closed on Mondays. Sorry I didn't tell you. We didn't get permission until Tuesday when we had our interviews with President. But I'm here now! But I had to do this dumb questionnaire thing so I have already wasted a ton of time doing that! So I'll have to write quickly!
Ha ha! You crack me up Mom. I love you! I am doing really great! Me and my companion are doing awesome! We set a huge goal for the zone this past week to find new investigators because that is a real challenge that the zone has had for a while and we really helped them with it a lot and we were able to more than double the investigators we are teaching in just one week! And just with doing that, everything else improved so much. And we put like six more baptismal dates as a zone and we are working with the members more and everything! It is so amazing! Me and Elder Velasquez prayed super hard at the beginning of the change and we did a fast with our district leaders to know what it was that would help us improve and that was the answer we got. It has been amazing to see how it really did help everyone out so much. We still have a whole lot more to improve, but we are improving!
I really like being a zone leader and I'm super grateful for it, but it sure does seem like I'm just a straight up babysitter all the time! Ha ha! But I really like my companion and we are improving our area a ton also. We have some really good possibilities, but they also have their challenges as always. Its pretty tough.
But I better get going! I gotta print off your letter to be able to read the rest and write President real quick. But I love you so much! Thank you for everything! And that is so awesome you got to go see old Toby!!! Ha ha ha! Love you!
Hey! I guess I have ten more minutes! Because of the survey! So I'll just tell you a little bit more. So, me and my compa have been finding a ton of new people to teach! We have been working pretty hard. Two of them so far have accepted baptismal dates, but I'm kinda worried that they are not going to be able to be ready for their dates. It is super frustrating but we will see the fruits some day. I really have to go now though!
Erwin the kid you said you would help....said at 8:45PM on Monday the 18th at the airport and he needs to go straight to the MTC supposedly! Love you! Bye!
Con amor,
Elder Welch
Con amor,
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment