So idk if you are still there, and I am still reading your letter and going through the pictures....so I will just tell you really quick about my change. Well....Abby was right...she wins the prize......NOT! Ha ha ha ha! Mom and Whittney basically both win the prize. Ha ha! I AM in zone eighteen but in like a small kinda town area a ways out of the city. I am with Elder L. from Arizona. He goes home next change. Our area is Llano Largo 2 and the zone is Atlantico. I am back in my second zone! And it is SO wierd! Exactly one year ago I got moved to this same exact zone. And again this time I basically spent my first two days here in Fiscal again! Ha ha! We were trying to work out some problems with the house there because they just moved sister missionaries there and since I was there the Elders have TOTALLY destroyed the house! So we were there like my first two days here. This week has been super crazy! We have had a ton to do! Oh yeah and we are in a trio too. Ha ha! I forgot about that. We are also with an Elder named Elder G. He is from Peru. Jordan's mission too!!! How nuts?! But he doesn't know him I don't think. But it has been pretty crazy. We are hopefully going to have a baptism this Sunday though... before church. Oh and J. asked if I could go back and baptize him so they gave me permission and I got to go back for the wedding and for the baptism! It was the best! The wedding was awesome I'll send pictures. And yeah.... we are the zone leaders here. It's pretty crazy. It's nice though. I really like my companion. I am still trying to get to know the area still cuz I haven't had too much time in the area lately, but we're getting there. It is a really nice area. It is not even CLOSE to as dangerous as the last area. The area is doing really well. We just need to keep it going and improve some little things that Elder Lopez has in mind but the zone on the other hand is struggling a little. It's a pretty big zone and we've got some challenges....But it will be good.... I think. We are going to learn a lot this change! It is nice here and I am 99.9% sure that I am going to finish here. And that my next companion is going to be the one I have for the longest time. It is going to be pretty nuts. But I better get going. I love you so much and I loved the pictures! When I get my memory card back tomorrow I'm going to save them on there and then next week I can send you the pictures from J's baptism too! Love you so much!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment