CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We look at the same moon and sun.....and we have the same hummingbirds!

  These two are of a hummingbird that came in through our bathroom window and it took us like ten minutes to get it to fly out! Ha ha ha!


Just some pictures from concilio. The whole group.... 


....and then one of me and Elder L. and Elder R. They are both in the same group. Elder R. goes home on Wednesday! He's a ZL in Las Victorias.

Hey, so I will answer your questions real fast first of all. My week was great. A little hard, but great. I am staying here in Llano Largo with Elder L. and we are getting another third wheel! Ha ha ha! It's not another zone leader though so I have no idea what the heck their going to do with me for the last two weeks of the change when Elder L. goes. They might just leave me here with the other Elder as just one zone leader until changes! That would be nuts! But who knows what's going to happen! Yes, we have that many Hermanas in the zone! It is a ton! It's crazy. But we had two companionships of Hermanas that whooped the trash out of all the rest of the Elders! They even gave us a run for our money! Ha ha! They are HARD workers!

The new family has some super problems. But we are trying to help them out. They really want to do what they need to and follow the Gospel and change their lives. They've just kinda got themselves in a pretty sticky situation. Well the wife more than anything......and there's nothing we can do for her.—she has to do it for herself.—all we can do is fast and pray!

Ha ha — Yeah I did find some good milk to go with the Marshmello Matey's actually. And for your information I found some sour cream today to and I bought it to make burritos and quesadillas!

Alright, well I only have like fifteen more minutes, so I'll just tell you a little more about the week. This week Elder L. was super happy because we were able to help a sister and her daughter that he has been teaching for almost six months accept a baptismal date! They are going to be baptized on the 22 of this month. We are also trying to help another family, a husband and wife accept one for the 29th of this month. They are really doing well. The other family that I told you about, if everything works out and they can work everything out, they should be able to be baptized  like the middle of October. I love that family SO much! I sure hope everything works out! 
 
We are like maybe twenty minutes or so from Fiscal in a bus. The apartment is pretty nice. I really like it. One of the better houses I think and yeah we have hot water and everything and yeah I love my area. The ward is AWESOME! We get so much help from the members. Its super good!
 
Well I gotta go! Talk to you next week.
 
Elder Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment