Hey everybody!
Sorry I really do not have to much time! I got an email from Jordan (Note from Carol Anne: J. Duke—his best friend who is serving a mission in Lima Peru.) quite a few others but...I LOVE YOU ALL!!! You are the best and I miss you a ton! I am doing really well. This whole AP thing definitely is keeping me busy though! It is crazy! The whole CCM is going through a lot of changes and President is gone this week so Elder Sorensen and I are kinda on our own! Ha ha ha! So— Mom Elder Martino has talked to us twice! Yesterday and two weeks ago. He is awesome!!! I really like him and every time he talks I understand every word!
(Note from Carol Anne: Elder James B. Martino is a General Authority who is touring Hayden's mission. He is the 2nd counselor in the area presidency. Elder Martino has been speaking and teaching in the missions of Guatemala. I asked Hayden if he had been able to hear Elder Martino speak yet. Hayden really likes Elder Martino! Elder Martino was sustained a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on April 4, 2009, at age 57. He has served as a member of the Sixth Quorum of the Seventy in the North America Southwest Area. He is currently serving as 2nd counselor in the Central America Area. Another cool note about Elder Martino is that he was born in Denton Texas—a place where Bryan served on his mission. Elder Martino is a huge influence in the Guatemala mission efforts. He served his own mission in this area when he was young. I am sure that we will hear more from Hayden about Elder Martino in the future.)
I am so amazed that my letters got there so fast! I wish yours would get here that fast! Ha ha ha! Still haven't got even one! I did get one Dear Elder letter from Mom, Abby and Taylor though. I got them last Wednesday! I loved them! Thanks a ton!
(Note from Carol Anne: I have sent five Dear Elders all together and 4 before this letter that I sent with Abby and Taylor—wish he would get them all —urgh!)
Well I miss you all so much! I really am doing great! Two more weeks until I leave the CCM and am out in field!!!! I can't wait! Well I love you a whole ton. They are kickin" me off so I got to go.
Love you so so so much!
(Note from Carol Anne: Elder James B. Martino is a General Authority who is touring Hayden's mission. He is the 2nd counselor in the area presidency. Elder Martino has been speaking and teaching in the missions of Guatemala. I asked Hayden if he had been able to hear Elder Martino speak yet. Hayden really likes Elder Martino! Elder Martino was sustained a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on April 4, 2009, at age 57. He has served as a member of the Sixth Quorum of the Seventy in the North America Southwest Area. He is currently serving as 2nd counselor in the Central America Area. Another cool note about Elder Martino is that he was born in Denton Texas—a place where Bryan served on his mission. Elder Martino is a huge influence in the Guatemala mission efforts. He served his own mission in this area when he was young. I am sure that we will hear more from Hayden about Elder Martino in the future.)
I am so amazed that my letters got there so fast! I wish yours would get here that fast! Ha ha ha! Still haven't got even one! I did get one Dear Elder letter from Mom, Abby and Taylor though. I got them last Wednesday! I loved them! Thanks a ton!
(Note from Carol Anne: I have sent five Dear Elders all together and 4 before this letter that I sent with Abby and Taylor—wish he would get them all —urgh!)
Well I miss you all so much! I really am doing great! Two more weeks until I leave the CCM and am out in field!!!! I can't wait! Well I love you a whole ton. They are kickin" me off so I got to go.
Love you so so so much!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment