Hey everybody!
So, first of all, story about dad...HILARIOUS! I can totally picture that going down in my head right now! Second of all, Changes aren't this week. We are just starting our fourth week and changes are every 6. But I can not believe that I am already starting my fourth week with Elder N! This change has flown by like crazy! And actually, as much as I want to get out of the capital, I will be way sad if I get a change this time. All of the investigators that I actually found myself and have taught from the beginning, they are getting so close to baptism. We have five scheduled for the end of this change, but we have like a ton more that Elder N and I have found that won't be able to get baptized until like the beginning of next change! So we are working way hard to get them prepared for their baptism and also we are both praying that we stay here another change cuz we are kickin some butt! Ha ha. But Elder N. thinks I´m getting changed out and he´s going to stay here and train...but who knows...we´ll see. But everything is going really well! We definitely have to work our little tooshies off these last three weeks though! We have put some pretty high goals and idk if we´re going to be able to accomplish them! But if we do we´ll be doing awesome!
So, I pretty much told you about the apartment, Idk what else you want me to tell ya mom...but it's nice. I like it. I definitely am enjoying the hot shower and the washing machine! I have some pictures of the view from our deck but I don't think I'm going to be able to have time to send them with this email but we are going to get pictures printed today so I will send you those.
So, other than that I don't think there´s really much to tell. And I´m just about outta time so I better go! I'll have more time to write next week. Sorry!!! I had to work out some problems with my church credit card today that took a bunch of my time.
But alright, I love you all a ton! And I think about you all all the time! I'm pretty jealous of all you lucky ducks that get to go to the biggest party to ever hit old Heber City! Ha ha ha! Happy 100th Birthday Granny Mae!
So, I pretty much told you about the apartment, Idk what else you want me to tell ya mom...but it's nice. I like it. I definitely am enjoying the hot shower and the washing machine! I have some pictures of the view from our deck but I don't think I'm going to be able to have time to send them with this email but we are going to get pictures printed today so I will send you those.
So, other than that I don't think there´s really much to tell. And I´m just about outta time so I better go! I'll have more time to write next week. Sorry!!! I had to work out some problems with my church credit card today that took a bunch of my time.
But alright, I love you all a ton! And I think about you all all the time! I'm pretty jealous of all you lucky ducks that get to go to the biggest party to ever hit old Heber City! Ha ha ha! Happy 100th Birthday Granny Mae!
Love you all! Adios!
Love,
Elder Welch
1 comment:
He writes just like he talks, and I love it.
Post a Comment