Hey!!!
Holy Crud! Mom, it´s not just you. This change has flown by! We only have a week and a half left before it´s over! We find out if we have changes this Sunday! I´m almost ninety percent sure though that I am staying here. We are just starting to get things picked up. It is awesome! We have a ton of possibilities for this coming change. We just found a family of four —last night actually —and they are amazing! They are actually the sister of our branch president and her family, but they hardly know anything about the church, and they were like SO happy after the lesson that we had with them last night. And all the mom, would say was stuff like ¨this is exactly what I´ve been wondering about and looking for¨. And like ¨that answers so many doubts I have had!¨ It was so awesome! So we are hoping that they are going to really progress!
Oh, but before I forget, I will answer your questions. The weather hasn´t been terrible. Here in Fiscal we don´t get too much rain. In Las Victorias we got a ton! But here —no. The other area in our district is like on the other side of the valley and they get quite a bit of rain, but we don't, usually. Yesterday and today though there have been some pretty dang good rainstorms though. They don´t last very long and they come out of nowhere, but they are huge! Like rivers through the streets huge! That was a normal occurence in Las Victorias, but here it is pretty crazy. And right now I can hear the thunder and it is pretty dang loud, so I hope we don´t get poured on on the way home. Especially because we have our food from Walmart! Oh yeah, I have to tell you. You´re all gonna say I am way stupid, but I don´t even care. I made a purchase today at Walmart. A WAFFLE IRON!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! I bought it with my card so I can take it from area to area and it's just a little guy so it can fit in my luggage! Ha ha! I wasn´t going to do it but it was only like ten or fifteen bucks and it is going to be like heaven!!!
Anyways, As far as my favorite scripture, it would have to be Alma 29:1. I know, pretty over used missionary scripture, but I love it.
Oh, but before I forget, I will answer your questions. The weather hasn´t been terrible. Here in Fiscal we don´t get too much rain. In Las Victorias we got a ton! But here —no. The other area in our district is like on the other side of the valley and they get quite a bit of rain, but we don't, usually. Yesterday and today though there have been some pretty dang good rainstorms though. They don´t last very long and they come out of nowhere, but they are huge! Like rivers through the streets huge! That was a normal occurence in Las Victorias, but here it is pretty crazy. And right now I can hear the thunder and it is pretty dang loud, so I hope we don´t get poured on on the way home. Especially because we have our food from Walmart! Oh yeah, I have to tell you. You´re all gonna say I am way stupid, but I don´t even care. I made a purchase today at Walmart. A WAFFLE IRON!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! I bought it with my card so I can take it from area to area and it's just a little guy so it can fit in my luggage! Ha ha! I wasn´t going to do it but it was only like ten or fifteen bucks and it is going to be like heaven!!!
Anyways, As far as my favorite scripture, it would have to be Alma 29:1. I know, pretty over used missionary scripture, but I love it.
So anyway, I cannot beleive that freaking school is starting!!! That is so nuts to me! Before I know it it´s going to be snowing again back there at home! I also can´t beleive that there is a gosh darn Walmart in Heber!!! That is going to be super weird to get home too! And, more than ANYTHING I cannot beleive that JUICE! is getting his learner´s permit! You punk! You´re not old enough to be driving! But, what isn´t wrong with the ExploDer?!?! That thing is gonna blow any second! Haha jk it should be running pretty well. Idk if you guys have tried to get it up and running since I´ve been gone or whatever, but it didn´t have anything majorly wrong with it when I left...so idk. You´ll just have to check into it.
As for my week, it hasn´t been anything too special. We are really just starting to see the good affects of all our hard work though —I think. And I really hope it continues to be that way and continues to improve. I think that it will though. It just seems like we have been working so hard for a long time and haven´t been seeing anything come of it. But things are going to keep getting better from now on. I´m pretty sure. I really hope that Elder M.and I can both stay here for the next change! But if not, I´m sure that everything will work out just fine.
Oh and Mom remember that If you have anyone that you can give to the missionaries as a reference, DO IT! And then offer to go with them to teach them too! That is what they need. They are supposed to be getting members from the ward to come and participate in the lessons and everything. So as far as your young women goes tell them and ask them what you can do to help. And you and Abby could even go to have a lesson with her and everything and that would be perfect. And ask them if they want you to teach a certain principle from the lesson or whatever. That is exactly how it is supposed to work! And then, they can still be hard working missionaries, just you can help them so they can focus their efforts they would have used to find one person on finding someone else!!! That is so awesome that you are doing missionary work and that she is being taught by the missionaries.
Love you! Gotta go! Bye!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment