OK, Mom, before I read or send anything else...CHRISTMAS...I don’t really NEED anything. I am actually doing pretty awesome!!! But I will tell you the stuff that I would like and I’ll tell you my sizes and stuff in case you wanna send anything like that...
-PICTURES!!! That would be the best! Pictures of the family, of the house, the garden, the snow, my room, the back yard, my guitar, whatever....I always talk to people about stuff and they´re like do you have a picture I can see? and I don’t have hardly any!!! So that would be the best.
-I know this is super picky! Ha ha ha! But I have a red pen that I mark all my scriptures with and I want to use the same one the whole mission —so I can see all I marked on the mission. They don’t sell them here and mine is almost out. It is called Pilot G-2 0.7 they sell them here but only in black and blue and I need a red one!
-The typical Christmas candy--swedish fish, sourpatch kids, maplenut goodies...you know what I like! Ha ha!
-And more of that cream. Yes, I have pretty much used it all. I only have like a fourth of a tube left and that´s the third tube! Ha ha! My eczema is real bad... it’s the sweat. Its not EXTREMELY bad, but I’m not gonna lie it’s kinda bad! Ha ha! Nothing like when I played football but probably the next closest thing.
-OK and my pant size is 32 -30 in those VanHuesen ones the kind I like with the stretchy wasteband. Longer is better than shorter, there are a million tailors around here and I like the pleated front. My shirts are 15 1/2 I´m really good on those though and that´s really all....I am actually doing really fine on everything except the pen and the cream!
-My shoe size is 44 —yeah or 10 1/2—sorry! Ha ha! That´s how they do shoes around here. And on my eccos too. Totally forgot my shoe size in American talk for a second...
-No, not really craving anything....but EVERYONE else is....well the Latinos at least, all want beef jerky. So if you sent that, I would have a lot of happy comps and members I think! Ha ha ha!
Thank you! I love you! Thanks mom you are the best!
OK, so yeah, I got half the Salt Lake pictures and half of the St. George boating pictures. Idk what happened but I could not view half of each one. But the Salt Lake ones woould really be awesome if you could send some of those in a package or something...
OK, so, don't have a lot of time, but my week went really well!!! First I'll answer your questions Mom. Elder P. has 20 months in the mission. As we say, ¡ya se va! He's a good guy. We get along and we´re doing some good things around here. Elder H. completed the year with me and now has thirteen months.
The rain has stopped now. Now we are kinda lacking on water Ha ha! But we´re hangin in there...but its pretty dang cold! Like between 12 and 4 every night it is dang cold! Last night I slept in my sweats with socks on cuz I was so cold! Ha ha ha!
But the work is going really well here! Yesterday we organized for the first time ward conference for the branch and it went really well. We are working on getting the organizations up and running and leaders for each one and everything and evryone is super excited and willing to work really hard with us. Also I am teaching English classes and guitar and music classes and this Saturday we are having a talent show!!! It is going to be super awesome! That kid´s name is E. and he came again. His family didn't but he did. He comes with his uncle that is a member—he is the 2nd counselor but was inactive but we reactivated him and now they're coming every week. Out there in that same village we found two more awesome families just this week. We only taught them once but they said they´re all going to come to church this coming Sunday. Things are really going well here. We are also having what are called Fellowship Nights every Saturday and we are having them in less active families houses and it is a really good thing! Our goal is that the branch can be totally self sufficient before we leave and especially with these new meetings that we are setting up and everything —we ARE going to see it! It is awesome!!!!! I gotta go though. I'll fill you in a little more nextweek on everything!
Love you so much and thanks for everything!!!
Con amor,
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment