CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zone Conference!

Abby and I were both on the computer today when Hayden wrote —so today's email is compiled of fragmented comments from our conversations back and forth.
Carol Anne 


Hey!!! I love you too!!! I don't have a ton of time left! But I really wanna talk to you guys! that would be awesome! I am downloading pictures off of here that you´´ve sent me so that I can print them off right now!


I´ve already read everything, I'm just downloading family pictures to put in my album now and I would rather talk to you since your on, than write a big email! Ha ha! 


No— we didn't get caught in or even hear about any mudslides. 


So, my comp is Elder P. he is from El Salvador. He is pretty cool. He was Elder D.´s comp. a while ago so that´s pretty cool. He´s a good guy. We´ve only been together like five days but we´re getting along pretty well.




Yeah that´s crazy! I heard about that! That´s pretty nuts! My week wasn´t nearly as eventful. We just had zone conference yesterday that´s why I didn't write until today. But the conference was amazing! President Amador from the area presidency came and talked to us for like nine hours!!! Ha ha ha! But it really was amazing! That guy is awesome! 


The weather has been a little crazy. It has been raining a ton lately! We´ve had a bit of water coming into the house but its not a big deal. We´ve just gotta watch it and take care of it. And it takes forever to dry my laundry with no sun! That stinks! but other than that nothing really has happened...


No— I'm not down at all! I'm justifying to get in as much talking to you as I can before I have to go while also getting the pictures! 


I don't think that's what kinda snake it was. Maybe, but I don't think so—and any way I killed it good! Ha ha! If I went back in time...sorry...but I would totally do it again!!!


Oh! For the zone conference we went and stayed in Santa Elena again Sunday night and that is where Elder H. got sent to —so we gotta chill all night again! That was way cool! and we played ping pong again with the desks put together! Ha ha ha!




I got the package with the socks and the journal. Journal.....BEST EVER!!! I thought for sure there was going to be like a letter in there at least or something! Just kidding. But it was awesome! Thanks! 


And the family that went to conference, one of the kids came to church this week but other than that nothing. They said it's way hard to get there cuz it takes and hour and a half walking. It's hard for us to get out there too! But we are working.




But hey my times up. I gotta go. 


I love you all so much!!!


Elder Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment