The Village of Mopan
| A beautiful morning in Guatemala. |
| These pictures were taken on our way to Mopan. Mopan is the village that we have to walk 2 hours to get to. |
| Mom—I thought you would like this one! |
Playing Soccer in Mopan
| Some of the people from the village. |
Planting Corn
| ||||
| We didn't finish the work, but the last picture is the 'after" photo of when we had to stop. |
| Then one of me dipping my head in a river on our way back from the service.... .... cuz it was SO— hot. It felt SO— good! |
My Companion
| Me and my companion Elder P. |
| One with us and all my loot! Ha! Ha! With our PEZ´s Ha ha ha ha! |
Teaching Music
| Me teaching music! One of the people there was messing with my camera and took this picture. |
The Talent Show
| The Talent Show! These are some of the kids that I teach music.
|
And Last —but not least—
Mom's favorite photo of the day! :)
Ha Ha! As Hayden would say....
| Then there is one of another snake I killed on the way to the service. Thought you´d like that one mom. But don't worry—It´s not the FIRST most dangerous snake in Guatemala this time.......only the THIRD—!!!! But it was just a little guy so don't worry. That is Elder P. with me. He's in my district. |
Hey, I'm almost out of time because I sent so many pictures. But, for my letter this week I will try and give you a quick overview of the week.
Monday I didn't write because of the zone acitivity. We went to a full sized soccer field and played soccer and frisby and two hand touch. It was super fun.
Sunday was the best! We had twenty six people in church with eight investigators!!! and that was even with the elections. Seven of the eight were people from Mopan, that little village. We went there this week and taught a ton of them and we brought a soccer ball and played with them on this little dirt field they've made in-between their houses. They were so excited to have an actual ball and to play with us! We have a family night planned for this Friday with three of the families that live out there and I think it is going to be awesome! And they all said they are going to come next Sunday too! Woohoo!
We also went and did a lot of service this week. I would explain but I dont have time—. But let's just say I could probably run a corn farm when I get home!!!! Ha ha ha!
Thank you so much for everything! I love the pictures! Oh I got the two Halloween packages and one Thanksgiving package. I still haven't got the vans and I'm pretty sure you sent those before— if so , I'm pretty sure they're gonners. That sucks.
Anyway, oh super random, but I forgot to tell you last week that I saw a real true live robin!!!—In Guatemala!!!! it must have been in route flying south just passing by... I thought you would enjoy that Mom. Ha ha.
Oh and the music classes are going well. I am actually teaching myself a ton by teaching it. I more than any thing just teach one kid so I'm not sure it's worth it to keep doing it —but we'll see.
Oh and we had our talent show last week. That went really well! I did a song and so did the kid that I'm teaching! Ha haa! It was super cool.
But I'm running out of time so I better go. But I am doing so much better now. So don't worry. I am doing so awesome!
Oh and I was going to tell you too I went on divisions with Elder T— my ZL. I found out that he is family of all of the T's and Winterton's in Heber! Ha ha ha! Just thought that was funny.
Alright I better go. I love you so much! Talk to ya next week!
Elder Hayden Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment