CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Saturday, June 30, 2012

But yeah, everything is going well!


Hey Mom, 

OK, so, Erwin will be coming in at Terminal __________ His flight number _____. If you have any problems, you can look up his flight on the _____________ website and his reservation number is _________"_I think that is all it asks for. You should think after dealing with that for four and a half months I would remember! Ha ha! But I'm not sure. I think that should be all the information you need anyway... 


I'm sure that you can take him to get something if you want. He doesn't have to be in the MTC until Tuesday but they said because of his flight they will accept him at any time on Monday. I haven't talked to him about it though so if you want I can let him know that you are going to take him to dinner...

So for p-day we played a little bIt of soccer today but not a ton. We played weird Latino around the world today for a lot of the time. I kicked some trash! haha. It is like around the world, like with a basketball ya know? But with different rules.

But yeah, everything is going well. We are kinda having a tough little while with the zone, but it's OK. It is just hard to keep everyone working. It is incredible really how things work. Idk, it is just at the beginning of my change here we saw huge progress, now it is just like everyone just burned out and is not working. We are trying super hard but idk....we'll figure it out though. But everything is OK. 

So what do you want to know about my area? and where is this chemical waste area?......Oh....So, I've got some good news and some bad news.....the good new is, I loved your advice, and I love you!!!! The bad news is, after looking at those coordinates of the chemical thing....they are the borders of my area. Hahahahahahahaha

Well, mom you asked me about my area and stuff, but idk what to say about it. haha Next week I will try and take some pictures of our house and send them. But, out of all the houses I know in the capital (and I know a whole lot!) I think it is definitely the best other then the office house. That one is incredible. The only think we have to do is get a new water heater because before I got here it broke and we still havent fixed it so we just shower with cold water haha. 


Well that sounds fun.......You and Abby..... oh boy! Now we're gonna have two of you!!!! Ha ha ha! How are things going

Oh and I just read about Tay's text....yea...that question definitely could have been worded a little better. Hahaha that is hilarious. 

So are bryan and whittney coming up like right now? or what?

I love you! bye!

Elder Welch


And this is to Abby—

How the heck are you doin Bagabsta?! And tell Bryan and Grant hi!
Oh and...........HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Little miss fourteen-year-old! I love you!

Hade













alright, so, the first two are of me and elder Velasquez on a surprize visit we made to some elders in an area called Durazno to eat breakfast and study with them and stuff.
 It was a super good day. And the next is of Elder Velasquez and I at the front door of the temple when we went as a zone and the other three are of concilio. I will send some more of concilio too















No comments:

Post a Comment