CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Same generous Hade!

HI, 


So— I am not up to much today. I just got done playin some serious soccer all morning. I'm wiped! But we won! So it's OK! Ha ha! 


So, before I forget, how much money do I have in my personal account.......that is actually mine though. I might ask you to do me a favor. Well here's the deal. You know E. right? The kid that you are going to pick up from the airport? Well I love that kid!  I asked him if he still needed anything for his mission and he said that he still needs to find a pair of dress shoes. So I was wondering if maybe you could take some of my money and go buy him a pair of Eccos to give him when you pick him up. I don't even remember how much they were but if I don't have enough I will pay you back when I get home. This kid is such a stud. I really wanna help him! Would that be something you could do? OK, so, I don't know what kind, just nice black ones like mine if you remember. Just ask them which are the best and that don't split at the sides and which sole will wear the best. He wears a size 41. Don't worry, I'm not crazy. Ecco works in European sizes. And we got mine at the University Mall. I got one pair at Nordstrom and one at Mr. Mac. You'll probably just have to see which one has the best prices. I'm not sure about anything else he might need. I'm sure some gold toe socks while your there at Mr. Mac wouldn't hurt. But If you do just get some black ones cuz I think that's all he's got to match with. But idk. Whatever your heart tells you would be nice. Ha ha ha ha! And about the flight, I don't have the information right now. Sorry, I definitely dropped the ball on that one. I didn't even think about it. But I will look at his papers to make sure and either let you know next week or I will have him call you or something. And—yeah he does. He works in a call center and speaks super good English. 


Alright, as for the room. Ha ha! No! I am totally fine with it! I want to change it anyway. I would have never left all that junk up there anyway. At least not the Lexi junk! And don't worry about fixing it up when I get home. I can do it. It will be fun. Put everything in a box. Posters, pictures, everything and just stick it somewhere. I'll go through it and see how much I chuck when I get home and go ahead and paint it however. Please do leave the Across the Universe Strawberry though. That I definitely want to finish sometime. And I figure, other than that I can buy paint and repaint it if I want when I get home anyway...right now, I don't really care to be honest.  I'm going to be able to do so many things I want to do when I get home, and do them right and be happy that I don't even care! Make it a great home just how they want it. Even if they're only going to be there for a week.


Oh and by the way, I am almost 3/4's the way done thank you very much! Ha ha ha! I almost have 18 months! If I was a sister missionary I would have my ticket bought and everything! Now that's old!!! 


And dad, I think I will have to help you figure out new teaching techniques with your iPad when I get home too!  At least a week with it I think would be good so that I could get to know it and then we can collaborate! Ha ha! 


Alright, I've gotta go. We have to go buy groceries and then like half the zone is going to come to our house and we are going to order McDonalds delivery. And yes, they deliver here! Crazy huh? Oh and concilio is tomorrow! WOOO HOOOO! I am so excited! I get to go see President and Sister Watts! and of course eat some of Sister Watts good cooking! It will be good. My first zone leader conference as a zone leader. (All of the others I was the office guy.) So that will be different! But the food will be the same and I can not wait! So I will for sure have some pictures to send to you next week! 


Sorry I did not have time to tell you more about the work...things are good! I will tell you more next week!


I love you all so much! I hope everything works out with B and W's move and everything and that it all works out in the best way possible for everyone. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Con amor,
Elder Welch


Oh yeah, and for the extra space in the package, just whatever. You know me—I'm easy to please! Ha ha! Love ya Mom! You're the BEST!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment