CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Monday, July 23, 2012

So Amazing.....

Hey! 


Whats up? Hows things? What other emails?


No, I haven't gotten it fixed yet but I haven't even really had time to try. I just tried to put it in the computer right now and it didn't work so idk. I will try next week 


So, just to fill you in on how things are going with the work since you always ask and I never end up having time to write about it, we are seeing a ton of blessings. We have four baptisms planned as of right now and they are so amazing. Not this Friday but the next, we have a wedding planned for a couple named M. and D. They are so amazing. They are a younger couple. D. is a member and her dad is in the high council, but she was quite a rebelious child apparently Ha ha! But her husband M. isn't a member. We started teaching them maybe like a month and a half ago and they have changed SO much! Yesterday they came to church all dressed up super nice with all of thier books that we gave them and they participated and M. has his scriptures that we gave him all marked up already and the ones we gave him didn't have tabs on them so he has made his own tabs and stuff for them to be able to find scriptures better and stuff and they are super excited! They are getting married and he is getting baptized all on the 27th. It is going to be super awesome. And then the next day, Saturday, we have another baptism planned for A. She is H's wife, the one that I told you about last week. He is a member, but she isn't. They are already married so we're not going to have a wedding for them but I sure hope that everything works out well. She still has a lot of inflluence from her other church. Then the next Saturday, the fourth, we have another wedding planned. The couple's names are T. and J. T. is also a member since she was young, but J. isn't. But they are going to get married and he is going to get baptized and they are super happy too, but we have SO much to do still to prepare for that wedding! It is nuts! We're going to keep busy these next couple weeks for sure! And we have another baptism planned for sometime in August but we dont know what the exact date is yet though because she wants it to be a surprise for us! hahaha but supposedly it is a special date for her and she is SUPER excited. She hasn't wanted to decide on a date for the longest time! And we have been trying to help her SO much! I think that's why she wants it to be a surprise for us. I just hope she doesn't leave it till last second so we have to plan the baptism super fast. But even still it will be totally worth it. And we have others that we still have to work with too that are progressing but still don't have set dates and we still have to be looking for new investigators! We have been running like crazy! and its just going to get busier! 


Oh....I did get your other emails, I am reading them right now! You lucky suckers! Just chillin in California! That was a last minute trip wasn't it? and yes I did get the other package this week. Thank you so much! It was the best! Yeah I got the medicine and the food and the t-shirt! that was sick! We have to go back there! deal? It looked like the package had been opened but it didn't look like they messed with anything or took anything out, but I don't know to tell ya the truth.


As for the zone, we are doing alright, there's been a couple speed bumps, but we're doing alright.I really like my area. It is super nice. The members are awesome and we are doing good things here I feel. We are seeing progress. It is still kinda tough to get everything organized and get everyone to cooperate and work together, but we're getting there. Me and my comp are doing really well. We really get along. I really feel like we can be doing better though. we have had some talks lately and we are going to put some goals so we can improve. But we are really doing well I think. But I think that he is going to be outta here this change. He only has two more changes left and when that is the case President usually takes them out and puts them training. So I think these might be my last two weeks with him, but we'll see how things work out. I do think I am going to stay here though. It is going to be the area I have for the longest time.


I talked to E's mom yesterday, she said she hadn't even been able to check her email yet anyway. Ha ha! Apparently she's been super busy too. But she would love to hear from you. Or at least if you could send me the rest of the pictures of him so that I can get them to her or something...I need to email him and let him know at least about the baptisms. He'll be super stoked. I miss that kid so much! And did he talk about all of those guys? Ha ha! That is so funny! He is such a stud! 


I am totally back to normal health wise now. Oh and we went to the central market today! It was awesome! And I got what I have been waiting for to send you your package! So I will be sending it off soon!!! Gotta go though. Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!


Con amor,
Elder Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment