Hi,
I am Super good! I was super worried that you would not be expecting me to be on at this time! I am glad that you had me covered. We are using internet so early because this morning there was a strike with all the buses that go from out of the Capitol and to the Capitol and all of those buses are what our entire zone uses for transport. The problems were all on the highway which is our only way to the Capitol so I guess everything was like all blocked off and it got kinda violent and stuff and windows of buses got busted out by people throwing rocks and stuff. We had to track down all of our missionaries and make sure that they didn't leave their houses. So we thought that we weren't going to be able to go to town all day so instead we planned a little hike with the R. family to a river. Then everything cleared up so we are here and we have to by rice crispies and rootbeer at Walmart because on Thursday we are going to celebrate mine and our companions birthdays which are the 19th and the 20th. The 19th is the zone Christmas activity with Pres and Hna Watts and everybody and then the 20th we are going to have a little like family night birthday party with the R. Family and the P. Family and maybe some more investigators. So now we stopped by the internet place on our way to Walmart to be able to just go straight back to A. from here to be able to go to the river!!
So how are you all doing?
No,
not having my card hasn't really caused too much trouble for me. I am
just super worried for all the trouble I caused you! I knew using my
card that time was going to cause trouble! I didn't even know why but I
was like nervous to use it! But I went to take the money out of and ATM
instead of just using it there but the ATM wasn't working so I just used
it. I shoulda gone with my dang gut! I am so super sorry! I know that
was a huge pain! You could have totally just left me without
a card! Ha ha! It's not like I need much anyway! But thank you so
much! I am super grateful for it. You truly are the best mom! And I am sure that I will see their son and daughter in law. I am the one that is super sorry for you for the card
situation. That had to be such a headache! I am so sorry! But thank you
so much for working everything out!
Everything is going just fine with my companions. The work is going well.
And as for the extension..............................................................................................I think I'll keep you waiting.
I
totally agree with you. That is exactly what we have been trying to do.
But I'm pretty sure this fly is diabetic....I'm worried it's more a
question of what he did than what he is doing that is affecting things.
And there's not much we can do there. But we can do all we can.
.....And
to tell you the truth mom, I am scared to tell you about the extension
cuz I'm afraid all of a sudden your hand might fly through the screen and
smack me! Ha ha! I got the extension. I
am like 98% sure that the date that I will be coming home is the 11th of Feb. Because I can only have
thirty days exactly from the date that i entered the MTC and I entered on January 11th.
Ha ha! But don't lie mom....I know that you were NOT praying so I could stay longer!!! Ha ha ha! Well, thank you for praying for me to know and for
president to know. Just like you knew it.......I know it.....with out a doubt. President told me that also when I called
him to talk to him. We talked on the phone for I think like ten minutes. He told me about how he extended and everything and some other stuff. We talked about the logistics and then he told me to think and pray
about it over night and to call him in the morning and let him know for sure if I was going to do it. When I called him in the morning to let him know how I felt it
sounded like he was so happy. He said, "I feel the same way. I know
that it is what should happen." And he said, "I've been thinking about it,
and we will find some great things for you to do. The Lord has things
for you still to do." I about cried! I am so excited! Now I just have to make sure to do all the things
that I'm supposed to. It kinda makes me nervous, I'm not gonna lie, but
I am super excited. I sure hope
we can get everything done here! Elder M. and I are both
super stoked!
What?!
The Hobbit came out?!?!?! I knew that supposedly they were going to
come out with it somehow but I had no idea that it was already out!!!!
What the heck! That has got to be good! Dad, we're gonna see it when I get back?
I love you Mom. Well, my time is about up. I better say goodbye. I
love you so much Mom! You are the best! You are the best mom in the
world! Sister M. said you are absolutely amazing and that she
loves you so much! Ha ha! You truly are the best! I will talk to you next
week. And tell anybody that is mad at me for extending that I am super
sorry! Ha ha! But I'm sure everybody is relieved to not have to see my
ugly face for another 30 days!
Tell everybody hi! Love you! bye!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment