Hey Dad,
Yeah, I got two files. One picture of you guys playing Monopoly, one of Marie's fajitas, one picture of Thanksgiving at Grandma Murdock's and one picture of Abby where she looks like she is like twenty years old! Ha ha ha! Thanks! I loved them! I haven't seen pictures forever! It is so crazy to see you guys again!
Wud up Bagabsta?!?!?!?!?! Well that's good. You know what little sis? I just saw a picture of you for the first time in a long time and I cannot believe how grown up you look!!! I don't think I am going to even recognize you when I get home! Like honestly..... are you seriously taller than me? Holy cow! That is so crazy! You little punk! I'm such a shrimp. I'm not supposed to be shorter than my little sister!!! And am I shorter than Taylor too? Are you taller than him? Ha ha! Oh man! I hope I still got you Gabs...unless you both are towering over me! Poop!!! I am done for! STOP GROWING!!! And yeah, that's true! Ha ha ha! I am REALLY tall in Guatemala!
Taylor,
Ha ha! You punk!!! You are leavin me in the dust with your music!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotta pick it up when I get home so I can catch back up with you! I picked up a guitar today for the first time in like fifteen months and I have forgotten EVERYTHING!!!! Ha ha ha ha! But don't worry. If everything works out, I've got some sick plans for when I get back...I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I might help you get famous! Ha ha ha ha! We'll see what happens! Ha ha ha ha ha! But seriously! Alright? I have plans! I'll tell you about it later! Ha ha ha! Gotta go! Love ya bye!
Bryan,
Well, good to hear from ya! How's DC bro? Ha ha! jamàs! I am super stoked! this is going to be like the best change ever! This place is changing bro like you have no idea! I love it here! I'm not sure yet on the extension. President is still "taking it up with the Lord" to see what should happen. He said he really would like me to stay, but we'll just have to see. I just feel we have some left over business to take care of here. We are doing some major stuff man! This is so sick! We might have a new branch before I leave! I surely hope! I've still got about ten. But no I don't think so....other than what the heck are we gonna do when I get home?!?! You best be thinkin about it....I guess that's true about the cruise...but we still have like two months before that...so get thinking.
Mom,
No, I'm not still there. I got to come back. Everythings all good there now so I got to come back. I missed my area SO much you have no idea! I love this place! I did talk to President about the extension but I don't know yet. I just told him that I had been thinking about it and praying to get an answer but that I hadn't got any other answer than to ask him what he thought and he said, "So what you want is to do what the Lord would have you do?" and I said, "Absolutely". And he said, "Well, we would be thrilled to keep you. I will take it up with the Lord." but he hasn't let me know anything yet so I still don't know...I love you mom! No requests for the box! Other than the shampoo and body wash I already told you about! So, about "home" aka, my area...wanna hear the big news?!?!?!?! :) Well...............we just got a call the other night from the Assistants telling us that they are going to open up another area here in the ward so there are going to be three areas again. So we needed to know what the boundries were going to be so that we could get everything set up and get a house bought and everything so they told us to give President a call. When we called him he said, "Well, I think that it would be a good idea for you to make the new boundries the boundries that there would be for the new branch when it goes in." Now that made us SUPER HAPPY! Then the other thing we had to know was whether we were going to go to the new area out there or if the new missionaries were so I just went ahead and asked him and his answer made me and Elder Mansfield about faint!!! He said "Well Elder Welch, I would like you two to think and pray about it and find out what the Lord wants and let me know when you do." Holy cow! We were so nervous you have no idea!!! Because it was SO hard to tell the difference between what we just wanted and thought and really what the answer was. So after an entire day of being worried out of our minds! We finally decided that it would really be best if the zone leaders were in the new area to help the new branch and get everything going in the way that we should. So, that night we called him back and we told him. We were SUPER nervous! But right after I said it he said "That is exactly what I felt. I know it will be the best in every aspect." So...............WE'RE MOVING TO A_______________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and as of Wednesday our area is only going to be A______________ and A_____ C___________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we are going to live right accross the street from the P Family that just got baptized and right next door to the R Family that gave them as a reference! It is going to be THE BEST!!!!!
I know! It is starting to hit me that it is coming up super quick! It is so crazy! I am officially in my last change!!! Ha ha! Thanks!! Love you so much! I best be going! I hope you all have a great week too! My time is about up so I gotta get going! Tell everyone I say bye and that I love them more than the world! And I will see you all sooner than you even think— I think! Ha ha ha ha ha! And we will be talking on the phone even sooner! Ha ha ha! Love you all!!!!!!! Thanks for everything! I'll have to tell you about how big the zone is next week. There's not quite enough time. But this is pretty sick having everyone email me I'm not gonna lie... Ha ha!
Con amor,
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment