CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WEEK 2 IN THE GUATEMALA CCM

Holy Cow!!!
I definitely was not expecting to receive all of that news today! (Note from Carol Anne: His dad ended up in the hospital and the day before I wrecked the van!) That is so nuts! Well I guess it is good to hear that everyone is still alive at least right? Maybe dad being in the hospital will will turn out to be a blessing. But the van situation? Still trying to make a blessing outta that one....Well my week definitely hasn't been that eventful! All I do is study eat and sleep and learn as much Spanish as I can!!!  The Latinos are the best!!! I can't remember if they were here last time or not but they got here like the day after we did and they are the best! So we have our North American companions for like class and stuff but then we have a Latino companion for like meals and meetings and everything else. My Latino companion is Elder G. He's from right here in Guate City. He's pretty cool and Elder S's is Elder F. He is from Mexico but he speaks perfect English cuz he lived in Orem for three years! haha So that is really good though for Elder S. cuz he's kinda strugglin with the language. But it's good. He's really improving. I'm really loving learning Spanish though. I think I'm getting to where I can keep up with the elders in my district that were in the intermediate class in Provo. They have all taken like five years of Spanish before the mission. Sorry I don't have much time but I will write letters and tell you more specifics. I just got my haircut today! Shortest it has ever been since I was born im pretty sure! But it looks good I think. I love soccer!!! I think im pretty good. I scored a pretty sick goal today! I schooled this Latino elder!— hahaha —It is SO fun! And the North Americans beat the Latinos the other day! It was the best!!! —hahaha— Alright —well I love you all so so so much! I have to go but I will write letters! I'm doing great and I hope all works out for you guys! I'll pray for you all! Love you!

1 comment:

Kristin Welch said...

Awesome blog CarolAnne...Thank you for taking the time to post.

Post a Comment