Hayden used to help out on his great grandma Stella's farm. If the job was an unusually nasty one she would call it a "jobby" and if it was really —REALLY bad she would call it a "LITTLE jobby". Just a bit of Hayden humor because it was our families turn to clean the church this morning.
The office is treating me really well! I actually like it. Yeah, so nobody really tells us what to do—we basically just do it. It's pretty coo!l My companion knows basically what to do but things he doesn't .....well.....I just kinda have to figure it out. So me and Elder C.(Hayden's companion) and Elder L. and Elder B. (The finance Elders) basically run a large office. It is super cool! I am learning a ton and I am loving being able to spend more time with Hermana and President Watts and also Elder T. and Elder G. (The APs) Those two are awesome. My companion is a good guy and I am learning a lot from him he's a good missionary. But I really do like living all together. It is super fun.
And yeah, I am really getting along with Pres. and Hermana Watts. I don't see them a whole lot, but they are amazing!!! I love them a whole lot and I learn so much from them! Pres. Watts is seriously one of the most incredible men I have ever met! He is SO impressive! And Hermana Watts is amazing!!!
Oh— and about the soccer balls, Hermana Watts said that she doesn't think that they ended up charging anything extra— but that was when they first showed up so she wasn't 100% sure. I will make sure and ask her again. She took me aside to show them to me and everything though and was super excited! Ha ha! She is such an awesome lady. We are going to do the same thing next year for Christmas Conferences (Going to the orphanages, rest homes, etc.).and they are going to use the soccer balls then because they didn't show up in time for this year. It was a bummer—they showed up like just after all of the activities were over. But they are going to use them next year so that will be good. And I'll try and ask her what she`s going to want for next time so I can let you know how to get started getting stuff for it.
So Matt D. told me, that all the snow came and melted in the same afternoon!!! Crazy!
In just the past week we have seen so much success in our area even dispite the little bit of time that we have to work. We are going to see baptisms soon!!! I sure hope anyway....
I will tell you more about it next week though. My times up. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Hey so I was going to send more pics of the orphanage but I couldn't find them and I ran out of time so this is just the picture of my lunch that was made for us with love by Hermana Watts for Concilio!!! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!
But alright, I gotta go. I love you so much! I'll talk to you next week!
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment