Hi,
So sorry it took me longer to write this morning, I was watching the Avery videos! Ha ha! She is sooooo big! I did not just like them.... I loved them!!! I wish I could hear what she is saying! Ha ha! She is so darn cute! So how are things going? And no, it is totally fine about the sound, don't worry.
So mom, I'm not going to lie, when I was reading your letter I got really happy when I saw all the gibberish and laughed pretty hard because I thought that it was Avery typing. But then when I got down and saw that it was you...typing with your eyes closed. I laughed even harder! Ha ha ha!
So, I am great! this is going to be a really good change! I love the people in the office this change! My companions name is Elder U. from El Salvador and then Elder B. is still here. I love that kid! His comps name is Elder N.. this is his third change in the mission and he is a really cool kid and then Elder T. of course and the new assistant is also named Elder N.! Ha ha! He is super cool. Elder T has two more changes. I am so stoked cuz I get to be with him and Elder N (the AP ) for so long ....and the others too...they are all way cool too. But I just get along so well with those guys! Oh and I am sure that she is Elder T's mom. He has told me about his relatives in Heber. He is related to all the T families and all the W families and like a bunch of others too.
OH YEAH! and I don't know if you remember M. and J., the family that we are helping stay together and get married, but we put a baptismal date with them last night! I was super excited for that!!! The date is for the 7th of April because the husband can only get off work every other Sunday and he has to go to church three more times before then.
Uh-oh...idk if Taylor has been workin' out quite as much as me... getting fat in the office scares the crap out of me so I have been working out like crazy. One of the guys in the office last change gained.... no joke.....25 lbs.!!! I am sure that Sister Watt's great cooking is part of it... that... and sitting all the time.... and the fact that we eat out a ton because we are so busy and it is fast and that's what there is around the office. So— I have pretty much stopped eating like burgers and stuff. There is a place that makes like wraps and salads and stuff and I usually eat there and I try to be super careful about what I eat at home. Wow...I sound like a straight up health freak!!! Ha ha ha! But I promise, I'm not crazy.......Ha ha! I just don't want to get fat! So I've been trying to work out like crazy! We have decided to start going running in the mornings. Mainly Elder T., Elder N. and I. My comp came the first time and says that he wants to start going with us again. But it is kickin' our butts—we freakin' book it—and a lot of it is over some pretty good sized hills! But it is way nice.Taylor and I will have to get some good wrestling matches in when I get home so I can show him what's up!!!!
OH!!!! And I ordered my suit today!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Elder P. brought my hammocks to me from Dolores!!! I am super stoked about that! the guy said I should have my suit by next Saturday!!!! Woo-hoo!!! I will send a picture of the suit when I get it. The hammocks weren't exactly what I asked for nor what I thought they were going to be...they weren't the material that I was told they were going to be like the one that I saw there. And one of them, mine, didn't come out the colors I asked for. But but that's OK they´re hammocks. I can get one of the ones I want later if I decide to.
Wow...not gonna lie...I thought C. was going to snap to her senses....what a shame. Ha ha ha!
So, any family or Heber gossip? Ha ha! How are you guys doing?
And Mom just so you know—I am more than happy!
Love you!!! Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment