CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Busy CRAZY Week

Family, 
Sorry I am posting late. I did not want to put any of the missionaries that were traveling on Monday in danger so I opted to wait until they had traveled to and from the capital safe and sound. I just wanted be on the side of safety....just in case. You will understand as you read Hayden's letter. 
CA




Boy, Mom as far as that lady goes—that is terrible. That's way too bad. But I'm sure you are awesome for her Mom. 


And all you had to do was get me out of the house to get the house to that point right? Ha ha ha ha!


Oh and Taylor got a job at Papa´s?! that is sick!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!! 


Alright, I was planning on sending a picture of my NEW SUIT!!! Cuz I do have it now. I just got it this morning. But I haven't been able to take the picture yet cuz we have been super busy this morning and I don't really want to get up and take it in the middle of the mall— ha ha. But instead, here are some pictures of mine and Elder N´s (the finance elder) night last night! Ha ha! So I was in my room getting ready for bed and I looked up and right above my closet there was this scorpion!  So we went through this huge process of catching it and even after all of that effort it ended up dying in the end. We videoed the whole thing of course and then we went into the other room to watch the video and Elder N started freaking out because, on the wall right behind my head where I was sitting there was this HUGE spider! So we then videoed me getting that too! Ha ha! It was pretty crazy.





Alright, so I really don't have a ton of time, really little actually, but this week has been one of the craziest weeks of my entire mission!!! Things have been nuts in the office! We have had like a ton of missionaries that have had to come to the capital to work out some stuff with the area office their residency and stuff and we are in charge of working out everything with their travel to and from the capital and everything! It has been super stressful though, especially the last group that had to come. We had everything worked out perfect and everything with their travel. We got them to the area office just fine and then we had everything worked out for them for after and everything but apparently the area office just decided that they would do with them what they would and started moving missionaries from place to place where they thought they should go. So I was sitting in the office waiting for the call to tell me when they were done so that I could get their taxis called and organized and all of a sudden I start getting calls from random pay-phones from all over Guatemala from Elders telling me that some micro bus just came and picked them up and dropped them off somewhere where they had no idea where they were nor what they were doing. One even ended up in the Central Mission office!!! It was ridiculous! so I had to call our taxi guy and go to all these different places picking these elders up and taking them to their bus stations, buying their bus tickets and getting them on their way after I already had it all planned out! I was pretty annoyed! and now they just informed me yesterday just before I left the office that we have a whole new group that has to be here at 7:30 Monday morning so we had to spend a good portion of our p-day planning their trips and buying all their bus tickets and everything and I sure hope that it goes smoother than last time!!!!! and that is not even the half of what's happened this week! I also had to work out the travel of two Elder's because they went home early and one of them ended up missing his flight because he was dorking around and would not listen to me. So then I had to go to the airport and work all that out. Get his flights changed and call Peru and work out his travel on that end from the airport to his house and everything! and that is still just the beginning! Ha ha ha! Crazy week!

Alright, I gotta get going though. I love you all so much and I will send you a picture of my suit next week.

It is SOOOOOOOO sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Con amour,

Elder Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment