Hi Guys,
I am definitely feeling better. I am back to normal. Today was our breakfast with President and Sister Watts!!!!!!!!!! It was the best! But I forgot to charge my camera and it was dead so I didn't get any pictures! I was so mad! But it's OK. Maybe I can borrow Elder N`s camera real quick to send you some or something. They were the best! But, Yeah! I got the pictures Dad sent! I LOVED them! And the letter was just fine, don't worry.
But no, I'm not so sick of the office. It's not bad and I think I'm alright at it. So my comp is going to be the first one that I have had for more than one change! And Elder T said that I am going to be with him for ¨at least¨ one more change. As far as the work, we are starting to do a lot better. It was a rough start at the beginning of the change with the planning and teaching together, but we are getting better. I`m learning a lot. and we have found a lot of new investigators to teach who are definitely prepared. We hope to baptize soon!
Wow that's crazy. When did you see that? and I never really knew all about that. I thought first of all that it was between Bryan and me and I also thought that it was supposedly a girl. Wow, I've sure been out of the loop.Just so you know, I am crying like a baby too....and in the middle of the mall!!!!! Geez, thanks a lot mom! Ha ha! Just kidding. That is amazing. I had no idea about that. Thank you. So much.
But tell Avery that I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! and I have a birthday present for her in the package that I have to send to you guys. But who knows how much it's going to cost! Probably like 400 quets!!! Ha ha! But it's OK. I'll try and get it sent soon. It will definitely not be a birthday present for her anymore though...but that's OK. I am SUPER excited for her to get it!!!!!
Don't worry about the package getting here late! It is totally fine. I still have the last two! Ha ha! But if you haven't sent it yet, idk if there is still room, but if so, I'm startin to run low on peanut butter! and who knows where I am going to end up after the office! But if there is not room, it is totally fine. this one will still last me for a while and I'm sure I can find it around here somewhere! And I decided today that I need to start writing more letters! Cuz I realized if I don't write, I won't get written. Hahahahaha I feel like such a bum. The only person I ever write is you mom. But you are the most important though anyway —right??
| The Office Elders— |
The tall one is the AP. I look so short in that picture huh?! It is because he is enormous!!!! and Elder B. is standing on like this big cement block thing! Ha ha! My comp is the one by me. To my left, your right I think.The suit in these pictures kinda looked a little tannish, I think for the sun or something.
But I better get going. I love you all so much and it has been awesome getting to talk to you again! Can't wait till next week. And mom, that vacation sounds like its gonna be a doosey!!! Alright love ya!!!
Con amor,
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment