Hi,
I am great. Was that not a sick session of conference?! Ha ha! How are you all doing? Yeah, those two were incredible talks! So what's up with the fam? How's everything going? How's the conference ....conference..... par-tay?
I got like four pictures and I got the video message but it doesn't come through. The computer doesn't read the file for some reason. So I didn't see the video. That little girl is the cutest stinkin thing I have seen in my entire life! I miss her SOOOO much!!!! And Ha ha! Oh boy! If she doesn't like strangers...she is going to hate me then when she finally meets me. Ha ha! I cannot wait to see her again!
But anyway, sounds like my week has not been near as eventful as yours. Ha ha ha ha!
So it's good here in the office. It was kinda weird at first, but now it's normal And I am learning a ton about everything! It is really good. I need to send you a copy of the book cover I made for the mission and all this stuff. It is pretty sweet! The office is definitely what I needed at this time in my mission.
There´s really not a ton to tell about my week it has been just a bunch of really early mornings having to wake Elders up and coordinate all their travel and everything. We had another group that had to come to the capital to work out their residency this week so I let my companion try to organize it so he could learn. It got done......barely.Ha ha! It was kinda a disaster. We had people everywhere. I ended up having to take over for the return travels cuz Elder T. told me I had to. Ha ha ha ha! But...idk...he´s still learning. Guess I just need to teach better! It was change week so that was a little different, but it was not near as crazy as it has been. Definitely got it down by now. Ha ha! And now that I have learned so much in the office I can focus on making things better and it is really nice. But my job is not done! I still need to teach my companion a lot though.
I know how things are and what people are saying but I think I might be outta here after this change! It's pretty crazy! I sure don't think I'm coming back here by the end—thanks for the confidence though Mom. Ha ha ha ha! But...... who knows what is going to happen to me next change!!! I sure hope I'll be ready for whatever it is. Idk...I'm not really feelin too ready for much lately. I still have SO much to learn— it is ridiculous. I still feel like I barely entered the mission. I think Elder B, Elder T, and I are outta here next change! That is half the office! It will be so crazy!!! Oh— and You have to go to T´s Welcome home!!!! I'm not sure when it's going to be. Like within five weeks. But I will let you know when it gets closer.
And as for sister Watts, she is the BEST! Idk about her loving me that much, but I sure do love her! I am going to miss her a ton!!! And president Watts!
And as for sister Watts, she is the BEST! Idk about her loving me that much, but I sure do love her! I am going to miss her a ton!!! And president Watts!
Oh yeah!!! E. is getting offered another job!!! we showed up at his house and the first thing I did was ask him if he had any questions or anything he wanted to tell us and he said, "Yes, I want to do another fast." I asked him why... and he told us that tomorrow and next Sunday he has vacation from school so he can come to church. He also added that he is also getting offered a new job. If he gets the new job he can have Saturdays off work to be able to study on Saturdays and have Sundays off to go to church and he was super excited!!! I am so happy for that! I love them so much!!!! I sure hope everything works out alright!
Oh yeah!!!!! Big news!!! I totally forgot and it was the biggest thing that has happened all week! Well, so you know how the Hilux got stolen right? So....we got a new truck!!!! It is sweet! I haven't driven it yet. But I am going to! And I am super nervous! It is a manual! And its a smaller truck, but it's a diesel engine. I am SUPER excited to try it out!
OK, I will definitely mail you the package I have. I have to get going though,
And mom...I know you were praying for me during those missionary talks this morning, and I'm pretty darn sure you were crying too! Ha ha ha ha! . I love you so much! You are the best! You are always there for me no matter what— I KNOW it! I have definitely felt your prayers lately. Love you so much! Alright —Talk to you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!
Con amor,
Elder Welch
No comments:
Post a Comment