CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey eddy body!

First of all thanks everybody for the letters! You are the best. But second, I don't have a lot of time cuz our time got cut short today and I wanted to read all of your letters. So I will use the time I have to answer your questions and then I will tell you about today's SICK!!!! P-day next week. 


So, First answer: 
(Hayden tells me all about where he lives and where the office is. I am not going to put it on the blog. I would rather be safe than sorry. If you would like to look it up on Google Earth —email me and I will give you the information.)


We live in a gated colony that is SUPER nice called ----. It is in Zone ---- of Guatemala city and all of zone ---is our area. But where we live is so secluded that we have to take a taxi to and from the area. the office is in zone --- in the ------. building. you can look it up on google earth. ---------. It is super big and it takes like forty five minutes to get there from the house. 


Answer 2:
No.  I haven't gotten to drive yet. I haven't had to.  But, I think this Monday I might because I have to take my comp to the dentist. 


Answer 3:
E. is doing AWESOME!!! He went to conference and loved it and said that it cleard up all the doubts he had. So now the only thing holding him back is his job.  We are fasting with them— on his orders— so that it will work out! Ha ha ha! He is awesome!!! He has already put in his papers and everything. 


My comp is still my comp, but I think I'm getting better with him. I learned to juggle the other day. Today I went to eat at Ihop and we went bowling!


 Alright my time is about to run out!!! Love you so much and I'll send pictures next week!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to ya next week!

Con amor,
Elder Welch

ps. Tell Michelle and Phillip hi and that I love them a ton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment