We received this letter in the mail from Hayden the other day and I thought I would share it. What a great kid! I miss him so much! He is such a wonderful person and has always been so sweet to us. We are so grateful and blessed that he is indeed one of our best friends...... How lucky we are! I think that he may be able to write a longer letter, however, I do not think it gets much better than this! CA
Mom and Dad,
So, I'm just sitting here in the office waiting for the Finance Elders to get back from the bank so that they can give us our money to go to the post office so I decided I should write you a little note to be able to send off today.
I just want to tell you how much I love you two and how thankful I am for all that you do for me. You are seriously the best parents in the world. I truly miss you two soooo much. You are two of my best friends and I am so happy to be able to say that you mean the world to me and although I do miss you so much, I would not trade this time for the world. I know that if it weren't for you, I would not be here and I would not be seeing the blessings that serving the Lord, serving other people, and the Gospel itself brings. I am so thankful for the home that you two have created so that I could grow up knowing such happiness. But not only knowing such happiness but learning how to gain that happiness for myself in my own life. Thank you.
I promise I will write you a longer better letter another day but N and B just showed up so we've got to get running. I love you so much! Have a great day and tell everyone hi for me and that I love them too.
Con Amor,
Elder Welch
P. S. Talk to ya on Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment