CALLED TO SERVE

CALLED TO SERVE

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I received a little change for a while!

This is a photo that I got Thanksgiving morning from Sister Watts. She and President Watts had been with Hayden and his zone all day the day before for district interviews. She snapped this photo of him then.
Hi Mom,

Yeah everything is going great! Elder M. is definitely feeling a lot better that's for sure. I do have some news though...Ha ha ha! I received a little change for a while!  I am now in an area called ––––––––––with two elders, Elder Y. from Maryland and Elder M. from Lima, Peru (from Jordan's mission). It is still in the zone and everything though, and I'm not sure how long I am going to be here with them. Yesterday was stake conference and it was incredible!!!! But right after the conference I just went home and got all my stuff ready and the taxi came to take me over there, so we'll see....but that's the update of this weekend. Ha ha!

Well, me and Elder M are technically still together. Like we are still the zone leaders together. It's just kinda had to turn into a long-distance relationship....in a non weird way......Ha ha ha! Just kidding, but yeah. Tomorrow is concilio so Elder M. (he is still there with Elder C) is going to pass by in the taxi in the morning so we can go. So I'm going to leave them for the day tomorrow and then me and President Watts are going to talk about how long I'm going to be there.

I don't get to work in my area at all while I am here. But it's OK . Elder M. is awesome! He's takin' good care of things over there. We have super good news about the area! There are so many people that have been super prepared to receive the Gospel it is ridiculous! We have truly seen miracles!

But hey, I have an honest question but I want you to be completely, completely honest with me. What do you think of me extending? BE HONEST! Well I have been praying a ton about it because I honestly don't know. I just feel like I have waited two years, what's another 30 days more, and this chance is once in a lifetime and I love it! But I got the answer that I need to just talk to President and see what he says about it before I make a decision and I have no idea what he is going to say so I just wanted to see what you had to say before I talk to him. I am going to be talking to him tomorrow— so honestly what do you say?

Alright, well I better be going. My timer's about up. sorry, I was going to send some pictures but these computers are super slow!!! So it will have to be next week. But I love you all A TON!!! I hope you all have a great week and I'll talk to you next week.

The Gospel is amazing. It is the answer to everything, every problem there could possibly be. And it's amazing to see the results of living it.
Con amor,
Elder Welch

PS. We forgot completely about Thanksgiving until at like 10:25 PM. I was like, "Hey! Elder M. Happy Thanksgiving man!!!! Ha ha ha! It was super funny!

But alright mom. Thanks a ton for everything! I love you so much! And I will let you know next week what the scuttle butt is!!! Ha ha ha! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment