| I got this photo from Hayden's new companion's mom. I was so excited that she sent it. It is of the baptism of the P family last Saturday. |
Hey Mom,
Holy crud!!! that is so nuts about the hurrican!!!! Keep me updated! How do you know he's gonna be safe though, if he's right there? Holy cow!!! This is straight up "The Day After Tomorrow"!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! This is so nuts! So, any updates on the storm?
Yeah, I dont have a USB adapter anymore so I have to connect my camera and a lot of the time it doesn't go through. I also sent you some pictures from conference and the 7 layer dip I made a while ago and idk if they ever went through.
Alright, because I have been so interested in the "Day After Tomorrow" story this is going to be a little short. I wanted to report a little on the week. So this was one of the best weeks ever! The P family got baptized yesterday!!!!!!! It was SOOO special! And I got to baptize all four of them! We really wanted the member that gave them as a reference to us to do it but I guess G prayed about it one night to see who she wanted to baptize her before we had even asked her about that and I guess she had a dream of me baptizing all four of them so they all four said they wanted me to do it. It was so neat! And when G came out of the water she just started crying and looked at me and said "I feel so good. Thank you so much." it was so amazing!!! and then that same day the bishopric confirmed them. It was so amazing! And also this week we got the most incredible news! We might be making a branch it Azacualpilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright gotta go! Love ya!
Elder Welch
The following is what Hayden wrote about the photos he sent. The photos did not come through but I thought some of what he wrote was interesting even without photos.
Here is a picture of me and Elder T on his last day and also Elder V and me. He went home with Elder T. And the last one is of me and my new companion. We took this picture last week at the central park not having any idea that we were going to be companions! Ha ha! He was one of our district leaders here in the zone. His name is Elder M. He is a stud! He is from South Jordan. My last companion is a straight up gringo from Utah baby!!! Ha ha ha...... it is so funny! It is so weird! But we get along super well. He reminds me a ton of Joseph Wendell. He's a motocross racer and everything! Ha ha! But I really like him. We are definitely going to have a great time! and our other companion is Elder C from Honduras. He is actually a really good guy too. He is a great teacher. He is a recent convert. he got baptized and left on the mission a year later. He is twenty six years old. But he's a really good guy. We are all getting along well.
Some more pictures of the central park. I got some of some cute little kids playing with the pigeons and a lady that walks around and sells stuff. I thought you would like that one. And don't tell Grandma Murdock but I got something for her from that lady. I thought she would love it and that she would love it even more when I showed her who I bought it from! So, Grandma Murdock....pretend you did not read that :)
Alright here are some pictures. The first two are of a giant grasshopper that flew in through our window one night when me and Elder T were planning! The others are of when we went to central market last Monday for our p-day. They are all of the central park.
Wish we could see them all don't you!!!
Some more pictures of the central park. I got some of some cute little kids playing with the pigeons and a lady that walks around and sells stuff. I thought you would like that one. And don't tell Grandma Murdock but I got something for her from that lady. I thought she would love it and that she would love it even more when I showed her who I bought it from! So, Grandma Murdock....pretend you did not read that :)
Alright here are some pictures. The first two are of a giant grasshopper that flew in through our window one night when me and Elder T were planning! The others are of when we went to central market last Monday for our p-day. They are all of the central park.
Wish we could see them all don't you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment