Hayden's letter is short today. He basically just answered a few questions. It is true that the longer missionaries are there the shorter the letters seem to be. However considering how long Hayden's letters were to begin with....we may be getting two words by January! :) I am happy to know he is doing so well and is busily engaged in the work! Only two months and nine days left! But who's counting?
CA
Is the work in the little town going well?
Yeah, the people are doing great! There was a stake bishops meeting this Sunday and bishop L was going to ask about the new branch and everything. We were there at the meeting because the stake president asked us to give a presentation on a new system about how to work together as missionaries and members, We didn't stay for the whole meeting though so we're not sure how that went! I really wanted to hear! But we'll find out! I feel like I am back in Dolores, just not a stick shack village! Ha ha! But I love it so much!
Have you heard anything about the presidential election over there?
Yeah, I heard today that Romney was losing this afternoon by a little. But if it is the will of the Lord that Romney is president, we know nothing can stop it. All we can do is pray.
Are you getting along with Elder M?
Yeah, he is a stud! Were getting along super well! That is so awesome that you are email friends with his mom! Ha ha ha! These are going to be two of my favorite changes! Not to mention that I am developing my own little new Dolores!
OH .....and holy cow! that is so crazy about all of the damage from the storms!
I sent you some pictures of the week.
Sorry, I gotta go though. Love you! My times up! I love you so much! Bye!.
Elder Welch
| Me and Elder M. my new zone leader companion |
| I have no idea what Hayden is eating but judging by the crazy face it must be something gross! What a goof! |
| Pictures from L.'s birthday party!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment